Sales Customer Service Representative
Diesel Direct, Inc. is a seeking a Sales Customer Service Representative whose main duties will be to oversee their list of assigned house accounts. The candidate will work closely with their direct manager and Sales Team to develop customer strategies for existing customer retention, profitability management and expanding their portfolio of business with new product sales. The Customers Service Representative is responsible for assuring customer satisfaction of their assigned house accounts.
A Customer Service Representative will meet all day to day requirements with in their set customers group. Representatives will have the ability to work and sell to a variety of customers across the country from varying industries with varied needs. Navigating through customer issue(s) by providing a high quality customer service experience to enhance the quality of support delivered by the rest of the organization.
Representatives will be provided with comprehensive training and support as well as advancement opportunities. Full time employees with be offered paid time off as well as health and dental plans. You will also be eligible to enroll in voluntary benefits including life insurance and short and long term disability. The 401k program will be offered to you as well.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in a customer service or sales based role.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred however relevant experience is acceptable
- Excellent written, technical, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and with limited management over site.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Diesel Direct, Inc. is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist. Accounts receivable provides support for four entities. The position requires knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains and the management of the integration between it and our billing system. Payments are applied against customer accounts within our four entities located in the Northeast & Mid-Atlantic regions of the country, along with our West Coast operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive payments via check, ACH, credit card charge and direct bank draft. Scan checks received into bank portal.
- E-mail and call clients on payment application questions.
- Resolve issues relating to back dated invoices, duplicate invoice numbers, and payments in wrong company.
- Manage parent/child relationship of customers in AR-Great Plains system.
- Attend the accounts receivable discussion meetings and contribute to process improvements and issues causing AR payment and payment application delays.
- Miscellaneous duties such as accounts reconciliation, filing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Diesel Direct Inc. is seeking qualified CDL Drivers at various locations. Candidates must be able to drive multiple vehicles safely, follow time schedules and be detail oriented, organized and punctual. Prior fleet fueling experience would be a plus but not required. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and possess and maintain a safe driving record. Applicants must have a class B commercial driver’s license with a tanker and hazmat endorsement, TWIC Card, Medical Card and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Baltimore, MD
- Bow, NH
- Harrisburg, PA
- Newburg, NY
- Portland, ME
- Richmond, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seekonk, MA
- South Windsor, CT
- Stockton, CA
- Stratford, CT
- Woburn, MA
Diesel Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Look for our job postings on Careerbuilder.com, LinkedIn.com, and CraigsList.com
Send resumes to email@example.com or call Rosemary at (888) 900-7787 x125 for more information.