Are you looking to become part of an organization that has consistently grown over the past decade and is ready to continue their expansion? If so, Diesel Direct Inc, a fast growing fueling solutions company, is the place to be. Diesel Direct has over 300 employees, is a leader in its industry and has many opportunities for career advancement. Our business continues to advance with talented people from different backgrounds, experiences and abilities. Our employees build a rewarding career, not just to feel good today, but also to excel tomorrow. Our employees love challenges, make customer service their top priority and work well as a team. Diesel Direct values on-going training, and you can expect that you will be instructed in the latest safety and compliance methods. We provide competitive compensation and benefits.
Diesel Truck Mechanic
Diesel Direct is currently seeking a full time mechanic for our Stoughton, MA location. Duties include working on Diesel Direct fuel delivery vehicles. Maintains diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, diagnosing and performing repairs and maintenance on equipment. Engine diagnostics a plus
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documents required by the DOT, company and any other Federal, State, or Local regulations
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets manufacture’s specifications and legislated regulations
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Must possess strength and stamina required to work with heavy equipment and work in awkward positions.
- The ability to work alone or as a team
- The ability to keep up with changing technology and updates
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with oil trucks a plus
- Must supply own tools
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs; ability to interpret policies and procedures, maps, and route directions. Overtime sometimes required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Diesel Direct Inc. is seeking qualified CDL Drivers at various locations. Candidates must be able to drive multiple vehicles safely, follow time schedules and be detail oriented, organized and punctual. Prior fleet fueling experience would be a plus but not required. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and possess and maintain a safe driving record. Applicants must have a class B commercial driver’s license with a tanker and hazmat endorsement, TWIC Card, Medical Card and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Springfield, MA
- Hyannis, MA
- Ashland, MA
- Baltimore, MD
- Bow, NH
- Harrisburg, PA
- Newburg, NY
- Portland, ME
- Richmond, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seekonk, MA
- South Windsor, CT
- Stockton, CA
- Stratford, CT
- Woburn, MA
Diesel Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diesel Direct offers benefits to all eligible employees including 401k with company match! Come join the team.
Look for our job postings on Careerbuilder.com, LinkedIn.com, and CraigsList.com
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rosemary at (888) 900-7787 x125 for more information.