Supply Fixed-Price and Daily Spot Pricing Options Available
Save Time Fueling.
Get the Job Done Safely.
With Diesel Direct’s off road fuel delivery, your tanks & equipment fleet is always fueled up safely and ready to get back on the job! We’ll help you minimize downtime and limit the liability at crowded fuel stations.
- We fill tens of thousands of pieces of equipment each year
- Limit liability and insurance risk at fueling stations
- Streamline diesel fuel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) refills
- Save thousands of dollars in unnecessary costs - labor, fuel, on road taxes
- Schedule for a time that works best for you
The Diesel Direct Difference in Off Road Fuel Delivery
We understand that off road fuel delivery needs to be safe, reliable, and efficient. We also value high-quality fuel and provide our customers with a wide variety of options including diesel fuel, DEF, seasonal blends, and fuel additives. Every gallon of high-quality fuel is delivered by a custom-designed fuel delivery truck, which will travel to your fleet whenever and wherever your assets rest day or night. Our tech-enabled fuel delivery trucks deliver high-quality fuel efficiently and seamlessly, plus give you the full transparency to audit every gallon.
Off road fuel delivery will deliver fuel direct to your tanks and equipment, energize your drivers, lower costs, save time, and get your fleet back on the road safely to finish the job.
Diesel Direct provides both diesel fuel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) delivery directly into your vehicles, tanks or equipment 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, on a schedule that best fits your operation. We give you complete visibility into every gallon delivered on our customer experience portal. Plus we accept major fuel and credit cards including Comdata and Electronic Funds Source, so it’s easy and convenient.
Our Off Road Fueling Solutions Fit
Every Operation, In Every Industry
- Tank and Equipment Fueling
- Tank Fueling Small to Large
- Custom DEF Replenishment
- Storm Coverage
- Cold Weather Fuel Blends
- Fuel Intelligence Customer Experience Portal
- Disaster Planning and Response - Risk Management Programs