Supply Fixed-Price and Daily Spot Pricing Options Available
Get the Job Done Efficiently
and On Schedule
With Diesel Direct’s 24/7 bulk fueling, monitoring and security, your tanks and critical jobsite equipment are always fueled up and working hard! We’ll support your growing business’ bulk fueling needs so your trucks can stay on the road and you know your fuel is secure.
- Save thousands of dollars in unnecessary costs - labor, fuel, mileage
- Stop waiting in line at crowded gas stations
- Keep your truck fleet on time and energy-efficient
- Streamline fuel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) refills
- Monitor your onsite bulk storage tank with tank monitoring
- Secure your fuel and know where every gallon goes with FUELLOC®
The Diesel Direct Difference in Bulk Fueling
At Diesel Direct, we have optimized bulk fuel delivery from beginning to end. It starts with our custom-designed high-quality fuel delivery trucks, which will travel to your fleet or job site whenever and wherever, day or night. Our tech-enabled fuel delivery trucks deliver high-quality fuel efficiently and seamlessly - you’ll hardly notice them. Plus, you can audit every gallon with precision.
Our commitment to technology and innovative solutions will provide you with a competitive advantage every day!
Diesel Direct provides diesel fuel, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), seasonal fuel blends and more delivered in bulk directly into your vehicles, tanks or equipment 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, on a schedule that best fits your operation. We give you complete visibility into every gallon delivered on our state of the art customer portal. Plus we accept major fuel and credit cards including Comdata and Electronic Funds Source, so it’s easy and convenient.
Our Reliable Bulk Fueling Solutions
Fit Every Business, In Every Industry
- Fleet and Equipment Fueling
- Tank Fueling Small to Large
- Custom DEF Replenishment
- Storm Coverage
- Cold Weather Fuel Blends
- Fuel Intelligence Customer Experience Portal
- Disaster Planning and Response-Risk Management Programs