Diesel Direct was there for our customers before, during and after the storm refueling trucks, tanks, and generators.
Each of our branches was on emergency call and all of our drivers worked many overtime hours to ensure our customers had the fuel the needed. Our Headquarters served as command central and was staffed 24 hours for several days, taking orders for our current customers, helping new customers, and filling one-time needs.
Some of the customer situations included:
- Keeping the Red Cross of NY up and running
- Keeping Northeast Utilities trucks fueled and out restoring power
- Keeping National Grid utilities trucks fueled and out restoring power
- Assisted in hundreds of generator refills throughout New England, NY and New Jersey
- When the state of NJ was crippled with no fuel supply for several days…. Diesel Direct deployed men and trucks delivering fuel into NJ from CT,PA & NY
We are still on emergency calls today helping out New Jersey and Pennsylvania customer restoring their fuel supply.