Our employees are experienced and informed diesel fuel professionals. In addition to delivering premium diesel fuels and efficient 24/7 mobile fleet fueling services, our expert knowledge on ASTM975 specifications enables us to educate our clients in order for them to make informed purchasing decisions pertaining to fuel management.
Diesel Direct is dedicated to providing only the highest quality fuels available including:
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (Required use in all model year 2007 and later highway diesel vehicles and engines)
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Dyed (Used in off-road applications and is also called red diesel)
- Blended Diesel for Winter Protection (Automatically used for on-road and off-road applications for all diesel types)
- Marine Fuel Delivery (Certified by the US Coast Guard to provide dyed fuel for large commercial vessels)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Required use in all model year 2010 and later highway diesel vehicles and engines)
- Biodiesel (Available in a variety of blend options)
Diesel Direct Offers Renewable Heating Oil for Commercial Use
- All of our heating oil meets ASTM D-396 specifications
- We only supply premium heating oil to ensure top quality performance when you need it most
- Most recently, we are proud to begin distributing Bioheat® fuel: a renewable heating oil consisting of a blend of biodiesel (maximum 5%) and standard heating oil (minimum 95%). Click here to read more about this green initiative.