The Diesel Direct Difference
With Diesel Direct’s 24/7 On-Site Renewable Diesel in California, your truck fleet and tanks will be fueled with high cetane diesel fuel that is colorless, odorless, and cleaner-burning. Since it has nearly the same chemical structure as petroleum diesel, renewable diesel can be used in any kind of diesel engine, with no blending required. Our renewable diesel is CARB approved and is compatible with any current fuel storage tanks and diesel engines.
- Made from renewable sources, burns clean and works like traditional diesel, without sacrificing power or stability.
- It’s hydrogenated, not oxygenated so there are less issues with freezing and cold temperature storage - similar performance to Jet A
- No modification to equipment or infrastructure needed to switch to renewable diesel.
- Produces 33% less soot, so there is less soot to plug DPF and Exhaust Gas Recirculation coolers.
- Meets ASTM D975 industry specifications for diesel fuel and is CARB approved.
- Can be used in generators and it's blended for both hot and cold weather.
Diesel Direct Provides 24/7 Renewable Diesel Fuel Delivery in California for:
- Fleet and Equipment Fueling
- Tank Fueling Small to Large
- Cleaner Fuel Systems
- Fuel Intelligence Customer Experience Portal
- Affordability in Switching
- Certainty of Supply
Cities and Towns We Serve in California
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- San Leandro