Do you use ATMs? Email? The Internet? Can you imagine your life without them (it’s difficult, even considering some of us have lived without them at one point in our lives)? These are all technologies that make our lives easier that we have become so used to using. Most of us would even say we couldn’t live without them. What about essential services many of us use for our businesses? Would you prefer going to the trash dump versus having the garbage truck come to you? Cleaning the office bathrooms? What about spending your weekends mowing the lawn, watering the grass, and pruning bushes at your business versus having a landscaping company come and take care of everything?
Do you really want to spend your time doing these chores if you can avoid them? So, when someone tells you- use these services and skip the tedious and time consuming processes they entail, it’s a no brainer, right?
Let me ask another question: are you using mobile fueling for your vehicles? If you aren’t, today is the day you should think about how this chore is eating up your time and money.
For the same reasons you wouldn’t consider doing some of the above work yourself, why shouldn’t you consider mobile fueling? Some of the reasons include:
- Avoid paying for your drivers to spend time fueling trucks at the gas station (estimate time to pull off the route and fuel the truck: 30 min)
- Your drivers gain more time to focus on other important tasks including driving their routes and making their deliveries
- Get access to accurate data for billing and record keeping, necessary for fuel tax reporting*
- Have complete inventory control over your fuel*
We are the leaders in mobile fueling and our drivers know exactly what they need to do to make your life easier! Contact us today to find out more about how we can save you time and money and boost your fleet’s productivity!
* Using Diesel Direct’s fleet fueling system