Fuel storage tanks are a great option for many different types of businesses. When you have fully fueled backup storage tanks in place, you have one less worry. It’s just like storing peace of mind!
Fuel storage tanks are durable, portable and feature double-wall frames that protect from external damage and internal containment. They have built-in pumps and meters, 110% containment capacity and range in size from 500 to 10,000 gallons. Tanks come in a variety of shapes and sizes to best meet the needs of your short- or long-term projects.
Practical uses of fuel storage tanks include:
- Job Site Fuel Storage
- Disaster Recovery Fuel to power generators
- Fueling equipment and vehicles between regularly scheduled deliveries
Other companies are using fuel storage tanks to manage their fueling needs. Here are some examples of how:
- - A shipping company uses our mobile cube at an airport to fuel ground support equipment.
- - A small distribution company utilizes an on-site cube to save time and money by not sending their trucks to a retail fuel island.
- - A global diversified company utilizes our multi-compartment 12,000-gallon cube to fuel vehicles and assets at a temporary facility, while their own fuel island is being remodeled.
- - A multi-department first responder organization uses 500-gallon fuel cubes dispersed in an area to assist with firefighting.
- - A construction company uses fuel cubes for their on-site jobs to fill equipment.
- - A distribution company utilizes a 500-gallon cube to offset the on-site fleet fueling operations by Diesel Direct for trucks that are not present at the time of on-site fueling.
Find out about how fuel storage tanks might help your business benefit from extra storage: dieseldirect.com/fuel-storage-tanks/